Friday, October 29, 2010

Getting ready...

ACK! There are only what? two days left in October...I still have to find about 10 more recipes to try so I can post them on here!!! This is harder than it may seem...I only go to town once per week.

You might end up getting more than one craft on here. I have a 3 year old so crafts are fun to do. She's getting up to where she loves them.

Let's see...off the top of my head, what's in store for November?

I have at least 2 sweet potato recipes...maybe three.

Two strawberry pie recipes. (Ellen had FUN helping with those...I'll post pics of her helping.

Two crepe recipes, maybe 3 if I get around to making the 3rd one.

And ummm... two granola-type bar recipes.

Come back and check them out.

(Now how do I decide which to post first?)

No comments:

Post a Comment